Sunday, October 25, 2009

Butter Cake/ Marble Cakes/Oreo Cheese Cake/Choc Moist Cake/Coffee Cake/Fresh Fruit Cakes/Vegetarian Cakes


FRESH FRUIT BUTTER CAKE
This cake was ordered by Bimmal for her husband on Father's Day


BUTTER ORANGE CAKE
Requested by Mr Ravi for his birthday


BUTTER FRUIT CAKE
This cake was requested by my friend Umi for her husband on Father's Day

BUTTER FRUIT CAKE
This cake was for my dad for Father's Day.


COFFEE FLAVOURED BUTTER CAKE
Kak Junaida ordered this cake for her daughter's birthday. She celebrated her 11th birthday and she was impressed with the Princess image on it.


BUTTER CAKE
This cake was ordered by my sis for my nephew's birthday.

BUTTER FRUIT CAKE
This cake with plenty of fresh fruits was ordered by my friend Umi for her friend, Dr Sunita's birthday.


MARBLE CAKE
This cake was ordered by Sis Jeeva for her daughter's birthday.

CHOC MOIST CAKE WITH GANACHE
Ordered by Isnul for his wife Su. It was a surprise gift for her.

CHOC MOIST CAKE WITH GANACHE
This cake was ordered by Shima.


VEGETARIAN CHOC CAKE
Made for my mum's neighbour for her birthday.

CARROT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE TOPPING
This cake was done for my family.


CARROT CAKE
Inside view of the cake. This is one of my favourite with lots of grated carrots, walnut and raisins.
Simply delicious. One piece is definately not enough!



OREO CHEESE CAKE
A non bake cheese cake with Oreo base and top and cheese in the centre. A yummy treat for cheese cake lovers. This was ordered by Kak Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment